- 3D and time-lapse imaging and analysis of molecule subcellular distribution by direct fluorescence in living cells or by direct and indirect fluorescence in fixed cells and tissues.
- Co-localisation of fluorescent signals.
- Imaging and analysis of molecular interactions in living or fixed cells by FRET.
- Imaging and analysis of molecular diffusion by FRAP.
- Deconvolution of fluorescent signals and 3D-reconstruction.
- Laser-scanning confocal microscope Zeiss LSM 710
Equipped with Airyscan detector, spectral (32-channel) PMT detector, 7 laser lines, wide range of objectives, everything needed for live imaging (t°, CO2, definite focus), fully motorized.
- Wide-field fluorescence microscope Zeiss Axio Observer Z1
Equipped with excellent B/W and color cameras, LED or arc lamp illumination, wide range of filters, wide range of objectives, everything needed for live imaging (t°, CO2, definite focus), fully motorized.
Latest software (ZEN blue) with many options, e.g. possibility to acquire large fields of view (tile scanning) or automate 96-well plate imaging.
|Facility manager||Academic supervisor|