- 3D and time-lapse imaging and analysis of molecule subcellular distribution by direct fluorescence in living cells or by direct and indirect fluorescence in fixed cells and tissues.
- Co-localisation of fluorescent signals.
- Imaging and analysis of molecular interactions in living or fixed cells by FRET.
- Imaging and analysis of molecular diffusion by FRAP.
- Deconvolution of fluorescent signals and 3D-reconstruction.
- Wide-field fluorescence microscope Zeiss Axio Observer Z1
- Laser-scanning confocal microscope Zeiss LSM 710
|Facility manager||Academic supervisor|